Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Colefax & Fowler's Bowood


Over the years I have been very vocal about my love for wallpaper. I still smile every time I walk through our front door and admire my all time favorite print - Nina Campbell's Perroquet - on the walls of our entryway. Always on the lookout for my next favorite print, I was recently perusing my Pinterest boards when I noticed a commonality in several of my pins - a beautiful pale blue floral chinz being used everywhere from walls to chairs to beds. After a little research I found that it was Colefax & Fowler's Bowood, and I'm officially obsessed. I love it as a wallpaper, but my favorite application is as a headboard. Paired with crisp white monogrammed sheets, a dark grey nightstand, and a framed vintage print, the Bowood print perfectly epitomizes the casual elegance of English country style.


Images via {1} {2} {3} {4} {5} {6} {7}

No comments:

Post a Comment