Monday, February 9, 2015

Our House!


Well hello there!  How was your January?  We've been busy getting settled into our new house and are on absolute cloud nine.  If you follow me on Instagram then you've already seen these photos, but for those of you who haven't I wanted to share with you some snaps of our little place. We haven't made much progress yet but are slowly narrowing down paint colors and just purchased our first new piece of furniture!  

We feel so lucky that really the only changes we need to make are aesthetic {paint colors, maybe a few new fixtures, etc.} and that we love our kitchen and both of our bathrooms.  Although the next few weeks are going to be incredibly busy, I'm hoping to be able to spend some more time blogging - so be prepared for LOTS of interior design posts :)


9 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your new home! I absolutely love it. It's so charming and that bathtub is amazing. Wishing you lots of happy memories!

    www.livinginsteil.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Allie @ 6000 Miles to HomeFebruary 9, 2015 at 2:14 PM

    It's so gosh darn beautiful! I'm so glad you guys are having fun nesting in your new home - it looks like a dream!! 6000milestohome.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my gosh, molly...it is a dream! so beautiful, congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay!!! So happy to see you back on the blog. Great shots of your happy home

    ReplyDelete
  5. Molly, I'm SO happy for you!!!! Your house is absolutely beautiful and dreamy!! Congrats, girl! xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. So, so charming!! I love everything! You've styled it beautifully! Cannot wait to see more pics! And congratulations!!


    www.taffetaandtulips.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations! Your house is so utterly charming, and this kitchen is just beyond beautiful! I am looking forward to seeing more photos of your place + interior design inspirations! Wishing you many happy moments in your new place! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful house, you lucky girl :) I love the bathroom! Have fun decorating xxx
    Lucy @ la-lingua.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your place! :D

    http://www.misadventuro.us

    ReplyDelete