Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Fashion :: Get Cozy



As much as I love warm weather, for me, fall is the absolute best.  The cool crisp weather, the vibrant foliage, the comfort food, camping, the fact that the holiday season is just around the corner, and of course - the clothes.  On weekends I love nothing more than cuddling up in cozy sweaters, warm cashmere accessories, and chunky boots.  Of course - a good candle and book are a necessity, as is a preppy blanket and {most importantly} a dog! 

8 comments:

  1. OH this post has me feeling all Christmas-y inside and I LOVE it! I love the cozy textures and patterns here. I am especially in love with that clutch and blanket!

    Maggie
    www.PolishedClosets.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Flannel, jeans and a scarf are perfect pieces for being cozy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Need the blanket!! I love this roundup, so much coziness! It's making me so excited for cold weather! Yesterday went back up to 80 in DC....how does that happen??

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the warm weather, but there is something special about the fall when you can snuggle in cozy layers. That Burberry quilted jacket is great - I've admired it for years. Great picks!

    www.livinginsteil.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooo, I love this collage! There's nothing better than snuggling up in some cozy clothes or blankets and adding a candle and a good book makes for the perfect setting :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my do I love your picks, I have some of these in my closet.

    http://beehonthelook.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely! The snow child is my favorite book. Since I discovered it, I have read it every Christmas!

    ReplyDelete