Friday, September 26, 2014

Happy Weekend!


Happy Friday!  I couldn't be any more in love with this fall weather.  It has me dreaming of bonfires, baking apple pies, camping, our annual pumpkin patch visit, and simply soaking in the gorgeous and oh so fleeting fall colors.  This weekend we're heading to my alma mater of Ohio State to tailgate and watch the game.  But more importantly I'm going to visit my favorite Columbus spots including Jeni's Splendid Ice Creams {the BEST} and the Northstar CafĂ©...because let's face it, I'll always pick food over football :) Have a great weekend loves!


11 comments:

  1. Such an inspiring collage! I love the colors

    http://barbarianme.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, your mood board is perfect! Have so much fun tailgating!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this fall mood board! Especially that apple pie! I would pick food over football too! Have a wonderful weekend :)
    www.taffetaandtulips.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love fall and this is lovely :)

    www.misadventuro.us

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh how I love the fall, my favorite season! (However it is unseasonably warm in Vermont this week, high 70s..!) Sounds like you have a fun weekend in store, Jeni's Ice Cream -- so jealous, I love their ice cream..but have never been to their store! Have a great weekend!
    xo Nan - Simply Elegant Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. We'll have to do an apple pie together soon! And leaf cookies!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This collage is absolutely gorgeous! I've never been a huge fan of fall mostly because we never had any other season besides spring growing up in San Diego. It's quickly becoming one of my favorite seasons though now that I'm in New York. Your collage has me definitely wanting to embrace the season fully though!

    Melanie
    Lace and Combat Boots | a life + style blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. This collage is the perfect definition of fall. Love all the colours.

    ReplyDelete