Friday, June 6, 2014

Exteriors :: Al Fresco Living


I don't know about you, but this week seemed especially long for me.  I blame it on the ungodly amount of rain we received.  Thankfully, the sun is shining and the forecast predicts yet another beautiful weekend.  And what better place to enjoy nature's glory than your own backyard?  These gorgeous images have me aching to dine al fresco {preferably under a billowing yellow tent...is that too much to ask?}  But until we have a yard like these I will just have to make do with a picnic blanket and our favorite park :) Have a wonderful weekend!



Images via {1} {2} {3} {4} {5} {6} {7}

9 comments:

  1. Nessa @ Living in SteilJune 6, 2014 at 10:06 AM

    Glad I'm not the only one who thought this week felt long. I would love to have a dining area in my yard that is as elegant and inviting as some of these!

    Enjoy the weekend ; )
    www.livinginsteil.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. so beautiful. these are exactly where i want to be right now!
    cocktail in hand. i think this week was long for everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh all these places look beautiful! You always find such perfect photographs!
    I am right there with you, I would do anything to have dinner under that yellow tent this weekend!
    Have a wonderful weekend! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. That photo with the fireplace on the water's edge is to die for! This post is inspiring me to get my backyard in shape for an early summer gathering. It needs a good mow / tree trimming / weed pulling! Enjoy the sunshine this weekend! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Christine DinsmoreJune 6, 2014 at 3:57 PM

    i've been working on my patio a bit this year. it still is not even close to pinterest ready, but i am little by little trying to get there, or at least closer. i love the second image (those lights!).

    ReplyDelete
  6. That second photo is my ideal outdoor space! I've always wanted to string lights in the backyard and I'm thinking there's no better time than this summer! Thanks for the inspiration Molly! Hope you have a wonderful weekend :)


    www.taffetaandtulips.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Shivu {Lemon Drop Chic}June 9, 2014 at 9:44 AM

    That yellow tent is adorable! With summer coming soon these backyard inspirations are just perfect to get some ideas rolling for me! :)
    -xoxo
    Shivu


    www.lemondropchic.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Who wouldn't want to have a feast in that happy yellow tent? So lovely!

    ReplyDelete