Friday, November 22, 2013

Outfit :: Ice Skating in Central Park


Happy Friday dears!  I am in full-on vacation planning mode, getting ready for my six-day trip to New York City!  I am especially excited to go ice skating in Central Park - Ryan has never been to NYC before and I can't think of a more magical time for him to visit than the holiday season.  I always try to carry-on when traveling domestically, so packing will definitely be a bit of a challenge.  But I think a little faux-leather swing skirt paired with a festive fair isle sweater, cozy accessories, and a lady-like black wool coat {that by the way is only $42!} would be a perfect look for skating hand-in-hand in the park.  Bring on the snow!

Image via

10 comments:

  1. i am not one for ice skating but this would certainly be the exception, i'd love to go skating in central park. that would be amazing. and i love, love, love those gloves and what a steal on the coat! good finds!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is super cute! Love the idea of a chambray top with a leather skirt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Molly {Dreams in HD}November 24, 2013 at 2:57 PM

    thanks angel!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Molly {Dreams in HD}November 24, 2013 at 2:59 PM

    i know, they are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Molly {Dreams in HD}November 24, 2013 at 2:59 PM

    thank you christine! i can count the number of times on one hand that i have ice skated in the past twenty years, so fingers crossed i don't wipe out :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Don't you just love Kate Spade earrings! I'm in love with those gloves as well. I wish I could go ice skating at NYC. It's definitely on my bucket list!


    http://aredesignedlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. me too, i may have made a couple hints about it for christmas :) fingers crossed!

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh my gosh i absolutely love kate spade's earrings! so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete