Friday, November 15, 2013

Wanderlust :: Jamie Beck's Paris

Inspired by yesterday's post on a beautiful New York City hotel, today I want to tell you about one of {in my humble opinion} it's most creative residents -- photographer extraordinaire Jamie Beck.  Jamie and her husband Kevin are the dream team behind Ann Street Studio, in which they travel the world shooting fashion, travel, and lifestyle photography as well as are the creators of the cinemagraph.  Jamie's photos consistently ooze emotion and style.

If you aren't already jealous of their jet setter lifestyle, they also have a unadulterated love for Paris {my favorite city in the world} and take it upon themselves to visit quite a few times each year.  She captures the city with such elegance and grace, and I love seeing it through her lens.  Oh, and did I mention she is constantly going to the chicest galas and parties thrown by tastemakers such as Ralph Lauren and Carrie Roitfeld {the editor of Vogue Paris}?  I love the escapist quality of her photographs and could spend hours with a cup of tea sifting through her archives.  Here are a few of my favorite photos she has taken of my favorite city, je t'aime!
Images via Ann Street Studio

3 comments:

  1. Le sigh. These photos are so gorgeously chic! Love these images; love Paris.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Molly {Dreams in HD}November 18, 2013 at 8:45 AM

    i couldn't agree with you more jenn!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such insanely cool photographs. Viva la Paris

    ReplyDelete