Thursday, May 2, 2013

The Animal Print Shop

I recently stumbled across Sharon Montrose's "The Animal Print Shop," and I am absolutely in love.  I have always had a huge place in my heart for animals of all kinds, but baby animals?  The cuteness is literally almost too much to handle.  Any of these would look adorable in a nursery, but I love them equally in a living room, bathroom, or bedroom.  Completely unexpected but perfectly whimsical {and adorable}.  I love them all, but I think that this little baby monkey needs to come home with me as soon as possible!
Images via Honestly WTF

12 comments:

  1. Little Monkey!!! I want them all. xx. McKenna Lou
    www.lynnandlou.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. seriously, the monkey is almost too cute!!

      Delete
  2. I'm a big fan of The Animal Print Shop! That baby camel is too stinking cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So awesome! I love the little monkey!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So obsessed with her work....Love all that she does!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving these pictures and the art. That monkey is too cute.

    I would love for you to stop by my blog and check out my latest outfit.
    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete