Monday, March 4, 2013

Fashion :: Perspex Clutches

Happy Monday lovelies!  I'm sure all of you have been seeing photos {whether on Pinterest, blogs, Tumblr, or Instagram} of the latest street style looks from Fashion Week.  One of my favorite accessory trends that I have seen this year is the Perspex Clutch.  I have always loved lucite {be it chairs, trays, coffee tables, etc.} and am completely head over heels with these futuristic statement bags.  Six of my favorites are below...  

What do you think about this trend?  Personally, my favorite is the Charlotte Olympia Pandora Leopard Clutch because of the amazing crystal-embellished spider clasp, however it is waayyyy out of my price range.  Looking for a more affordable option?  This Etsy designer creates personalized Perspex Clutches in which you choose your clasp {you can add a monogram, your name, or a short quote} and the color of the removable liner bag.

Image via

4 comments:

  1. I'm still iffy on this trend. Only because you have to keep everything neat and appropriate for the public!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i know what you mean! the only reason i would do it is because i don't carry clutches every day, and when i do generally only put an iphone, credit card, lipstick, and ID in it {which can be hidden by the pouch, lol}.

      Delete
  2. i love this trend. itching to get myself a lucite clutch! x

    & Pretty Things

    ReplyDelete