Friday, March 15, 2013

Pastel Pretties


Spring is in the air, and with it comes the need for me to break-out all of my candy-colored favorites.  I have always favored dressing like an Easter egg, so obviously I am thrilled that pastels are one of Spring 2013's biggest trends.  While I love a dark, edgy look at times in winter {I will admit it is MUCH easier to get dressed in the morning wearing mostly neutrals} I have always been drawn more towards the more airy, feminine looks.  I have picked out a few of my favorite pastel pretties for you above {and am also loving this clutch and this cardigan}.

DISCLAIMER: I am trying to teach myself Photoshop, so I apologize for the sloppy collage.  Making this little guy took me nearly two hours...fingers-crossed that I can get the hang of it!

15 comments:

  1. Pretty things indeed! I wish I had every piece!! Especially those loafers! They are so cute and that pastel blue purse!

    Your collage is beautiful! Best wishes learning photoshop!! =)

    Ergo-Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awe, thank you so much chloe!
      you just made my morning :)

      Delete
  2. fantastic PASTEL POST !!

    I WAIT FOR YOU FOR A NEW INTERESTING MAKE UP POST!
    KIss KISS from ROME
    Federica smartchicdietreadbooksandfly.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm in love with that purse! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I would love to have that pretty in my closet :)

      Delete
  4. I LOVE J Crew's new shoe line for spring, it just to die for. Great post. : )

    Ali of

    www.dressingken.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I completely agree with you! I love their entire shoe collection. Thanks so much for the kind words girl!

      Delete
  5. I love every single piece here! Especially those pants. SO gorgeous!

    Amy

    Fashion and Beauty Finds

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I just love those pants! Thanks for stopping by Amy!

      Delete
  6. Nice selection! I prefer the blue bag!:)
    Alexxandra

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh the learning curve of photoshop...you're doing great!!! And that statement necklace? Divine. I wish it were in my accessories drawer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol I know it really is complicated - there is just SO many features it is overwhelming! Thanks for your sweet comment :)

      Delete
  8. So lovely! Looks like a great use of photoshop for the first time.out of there's gait. Nice work, Molly

    ReplyDelete