Friday, March 1, 2013

La Cornue

Ever since my trip to Paris I have been coveting a range from La Cornue.  For over a century, this French company has been hand-making the most beautiful and luxurious kitchen ranges.  They come in literally every color you could imagine...and how amazing is this copper model?  Don't even get me started on the this mint green beauty.  And with over 8,000 combinations of trims, cook top configurations, and colors the options are practically endless.  I dream of one-day owning my own home and designing the entire kitchen around this gorgeous statement appliance.  
Images via Honestly WTF

9 comments:

  1. I didn't know this even existed but now I totally want one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i know! too bad the cheapest one is like $8,000.
      maybe someday :)

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous inspiration. I love the 2nd photo in particular. Lovely kitchen! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wowie zowie you are not kidding with these ovens. They are gorge!

    Ali of

    www.dressingken.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow these kitchens are amazing. I would gladly have any one of them especially the last one. Love the blue and white tiles.
    Kayleigh http://www.thewayiwanderlust.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i know, that kitchen is absolutely amazing! i have been looking at villas to stay at in tuscany and quite a few have kitchens similar. sighhhh!

      Delete