Friday, March 22, 2013

Brooke's Bridal Shower

Last Saturday we celebrated my best friend Brooke's Bridal Shower at Moraine Country Club near our hometown of Oakwood, Ohio.  It was an absolutely gorgeous event filled with roses, delicious h'orderves such as ahi tuna crostini and mini grilled cheese sandwiches with tomato soup, LOTS of champagne, a beautiful cake, and most importantly good friends.  Brooke and I have been best friends since we were five years old, and as her Maid of Honor I couldn't be more excited for her wedding!

15 comments:

  1. Lovely photos. The cake looks too yummy <3
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. i know, it seriously could have been a wedding cake it was so beautiful! her mom's friend did a great job planning the party :)

      Delete
  3. what a fun shower! gorgeous photos.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! And I'm in love with the dress Brooke has on .. where is it from?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know it was sooo cute! It's Lilly and actually was a boucle with a bit of metallic thread in it. She just got it a few weeks ago so I am sure it's still available :)

      Delete
  5. So many lovely details! That cake is ridiculous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! It could have been a wedding cake it was so pretty. Her mom's friend really did a great job planning it.

      Delete
  6. Everything is colorful and spring-y! Seems like a lovely weekend. Hope you did enjoy that cake -- so pretty but I am sure equally as delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Okay I am DYING over your necklace? Where did you get it! And I love how everyone is in such fun spring colors! What a great day :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love how you gals color coordinated your dresses. Looks great and makes for wonderful photos.

    Ali of

    www.dressingken.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. AHhh that cake - so lovely. You look fabulous, Mol!

    ReplyDelete