Thursday, February 21, 2013

Snapshots

Good morning my dears!  I hope your week has been absolutely fabulous so far.  This past month has been a nice change of pace in that we have actually been in town for the majority of our weekends, which means plenty of time to enjoy the beautiful snow, try new restaurants, catch up with friends and family, and curl up on the couch with a cup of tea, a cozy blanket, and good book {my two most recent reads being "Atonement" and "The Great Gatsby", one of my all-time favorites that I have read at least four times}.  Here's what I have been up to...
{A day of hiking around the frozen lake at Brown County State Park}
{How cute are these cupcake cookies from my mom?}
{Dinner with friends at the Skyline Club in downtown Indianapolis}
{A gorgeous snowy sunset}
{The most amazing breakfast ever from Three Sisters Cafe - corncakes with fresh blackberries, lemon curd, berry sauce, and a dollar of creme}
{Leather boots from Anthropologie with fun scallop and eyelet detailing}
{The perfect end to an amazing lunch at Olive - a scoop of Roasted Cherry Goat Cheese ice cream from Jeni's}
{Ryan surprised on Valentine's Day with a trip to Chicago for the night}
{Just discovered the amazing Midland Arts & Antiques Market in downtown Indianapolis}
{My thoughts exactly}
{Buggin' out - coat from Beth Bowley}

8 comments:

  1. wow, that cupcake cookie by your mom is SO cute! & the snapshots of the snowy scenery is beautiful! x

    & Pretty Things

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those shoes are adorable! And can we talk about that snowy sunset? We don't get snow here--so I LOVE the snowy photos! Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! We don't get a ton of snow, but I absolutely love it when we do :)

      Delete
  3. I really like the name of your blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So many favorite things in this post.. shoes, good food and good pictures :)

    ♥♥
    With Love From, B

    ReplyDelete