Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Love-ly Decor

I don't know what it is about Valentine's Day, but it always makes me want to be surrounded by anything girly, pink, and of course hearts, hearts, and more hearts.  Perhaps it is because when I was a little girl my mom would run around the house in the middle of the night putting tiny pink heart-shaped valentines everywhere.  I'd wake up on Valentine's Day and feel like a kid on Christmas morning, trying to collect all of the hearts and feeling so special as I read each of the sweet messages.  It was so special to me, and something that I will definitely do one day if I ever have children.  For now though, I will just indulge my inner girly girl by dreaming of interiors inspired by the day of love.
Images via {1} {2} {3} {4} {5} {6} {7} {8} {9} {10} {11} {12} {13} {14} {15} {16}

21 comments:

  1. these are so pretty! I already am a follower via GFC! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many pretty pictures! I really like the one of that pink door~ it's so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. thanks so much! i know, the kitchen is so girly and fun :)

      Delete
  4. I'm more a fan of black and white, but I love the pink frontdoor!!

    X Jenny
    Moustache scarf give away :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for stopping by! i love black and white as well, so classic :)

      Delete
  5. Love decor inspiration! Can't wait to have my own place one day to decorate! Thanks for sharing, Molly :) x

    & Pretty Things

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. glad you liked it! i got my first apartment a few years ago, it was SO fun being able to decorate it completely how i wanted after years of living in college housing with roommates :)

      Delete
  6. I mean, how cute is your mom! That is the most adorable thing I have ever heard!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awe she will be so happy to hear you think that!
      i am totally biased but i think she was about the most fun mom ever :)

      Delete
  7. thanks girl! will definitely be checking out your giveaway :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are all beautiful and I want my house to have every single one of those rooms! All the best to you on Valentine's Day!

    www.gracebyc.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for remembering that and including a pic of my gold bathtub...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for doing it and being so glamorous with your gold bathtub!

      Delete
  10. oh Lord, gold bathtub is something I want in my house *.* officialy charmed.
    I'm following as I get inspired by your blog a lot!

    xxx myuxz

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh I LOVE all of these interiors! They are so quirky, so original, so eclectic! I love the mix of colours, patterns, textures and lovely little details!

    ReplyDelete