Friday, January 11, 2013

Taylor Tomasi Hill

I am currently obsessing over the crimson-haired street style icon, Taylor Tomasi Hill.  Taylor, the former Style & Accessories Director for Marie Claire magazine now works as the Artistic Director for Moda Operandi which was founded by none other than Lauren Santo Domingo.  Her style is a mixture of edgy and casual, lots of leather, and fabulous accessories.  Plus, her apartment which was featured in Vogue here is equally cool.  And, can I just mention that HAIR?!  Completely fabulous!


 
 

Images via Elle UK and Coolspotters

6 comments:

  1. Totally love her and the color of her hair! If only my hair would hold a color like that! Red never lasts long on me :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you could totally pull that color off!
      but i agree, it must be impossible to maintain.

      Delete
  2. omg i'm obsessing right along with you. wish i could pull it off!

    ReplyDelete
  3. she has that cool effortless fashion that I would never be able to pull over. I love her looks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i completely agree madeline, it is so not my style but i absolutely love it!

      Delete