Thursday, January 17, 2013

Christine d'Ornano's Notting Hill Townhouse

There is something so inspiring about peeking into the homes of others.  One space in particular, that of Christine D'Ornano, has always stuck out in my mind.  Christine {third-generation cosmetics royalty - her grandfather co-founded Lancome} and her husband, financier Marzouk Al-Bader, purchased and revitalized a gorgeous townhouse in the posh London neighborhood of Notting Hill.  I love the bold use of color and eclectic mix of antique and modern furniture and art.  What do you think?
Images via Elle Decor

5 comments:

  1. This eclectic style is so appealing to me. The use of colors and patterns are so well done!
    xo,
    nancy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nancy - I know, the bedroom had so much pattern but it totally works!
      Thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete
  2. OMG the house decoration is gorgeous !

    wanna follow each other on GFC and Instagram ?

    Kisses
    Hannah
    Elegantesque Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hannah, I totally agree!
      Yup - I am already your follower :)

      Delete
  3. It's fun to peek into people's homes and this townhouse is just fabulous. I'm loving the use of color and pattern and the whimsical touches sprinkled throughout.

    Rowena @ rolala loves
    Enter my Shabby Apple Necklace Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete